For each project the project lead runs a weekly retrospective and planning meeting as early as possible on Monday. This is usually for the develoment team only, we have a separate client meeting any time in the week.
- In the "retrospective notes" document for the project list what we’re happy/sad/neutral about with a to-do item to fix each “sad” item if possible
- Update iteration tracking spreadsheet (“burn-up chart”)
- Create a new list named “Done YYYY-MM-DD” for this week's iteration.
- Plan at least the next week’s worth of stories
- Are there new bugs in the Future List that need to be addressed? Move them into This Week
- Are there cards in the Client Review List that have comments indicating the feature is not "Done"? Move them back into This Week
- Review the Planned List. Cards in this list should:
- have a points estimate - with the exception of bugs, cards without estimates go into the Future List where they can be prioritized and negotiated with the Client
- already be in relative business priority and/or logical technical order - the Project Lead should be helping the Client understand the general order of the work
- Move cards from the Planned List into This Week that the team can commit to delivering
- Taking into account the bugs and rejected
- Adding a “Tasks” checklist to each one and listing all the technical tasks in as much detail as possible (if not already there).
- When a group of work is estimated together to be done as a specific phase or sprint then add a green tag to each card so that changes and additions become obvious.
- Make sure the client is moving things to “Done”
Update the storiesonboard Trello integration
Open the project's storiesonboard storymap
Go to the Trello integration screen
...(in header) =>
Issue tracker integration
Status mappingssection, change the newly added Trello list's mapped status to